IT Governance: A Manager's Guide to Data Security and BS 7799/ IS0 17799 Paperback – Jun 3 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Focuses primarily on the strategic and operational aspects of information security, guiding the businessperson through the process of implementing internationally recognized best practice in information security." Journal of Economic Literature "Written for managers, this addresses how they should comply with best practice on the security, confidentiality and integrity of data stored on IT systems." The Times "Should be read by every computer professional with responsibility for security." IMIS Journal
About the Author
Alan Calder is CEO of IT Governance Ltd. Steve Watkins is Head of Corporate Services at HMCPSI.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
they have the best website for finding what you want at the price you want to pay. This book came in great condition and on time for my class.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management