No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Grace through Redemption (Spirit of Grace Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Monthly Deals
Each month we unveil a new collection of Kindle books for $3.99 or less. Deals expire on the last day of the month. See more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Grace through redemption is the last the 3 book series. In Adrian Smith's crafted hands and mind we are taken deeper into Grace’s trouble mind. This book takes you through ever shift plot. Grace is pushed and pulled in many directions but she still remains focused on one thing, the murders of her fellow officers.
The romance between Grace and Amya continues to grow. But there are major hurdles from them to overcome. But as with all true love they hold right not wanting to let go.
Adrian Smith has done an amazing job in developing her character. As you read it is as if they become friends. You can feel the emtions of all her characters as they interact with each, sometimes very powerful ones.
If you have not read the first 2 books (For Grace and Fallen From Grace) they are a must. You will not be disappoint, you will most likely read this series again and again
This series each book is like three books in one. You have the storyline of Grace’s relationship ups and downs through all three. You also have the ongoing murders of the police force through all books, and then you have Grace’s daily work where each day you get one or several unique stories. Some are funny some are heartbreaking some horrendous.
The only thing I don’t like about how the book is written is that sometimes each chapter is the same day, next day or several days or weeks later. It’s hard to kee up with the time frame. The stories are very interesting. I wish there had been more of Grace and Amya’s relationship and more closure on other storylines(Peter) at the end. All in all, this is an interesting book. Especially if you like police procedurals.
If you like procedurals, quirky characters, suspense and F/F romance, you will like this book.
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review through http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com *
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Lesbian
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > English Language Store
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Lesbian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Police Procedurals