- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Graphic Encounters: Comics and the Sponsorship of Multimodal Literacy Paperback – Aug 29 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dale Jacobs is an Associate Professor of English at the University of Windsor, Canada. He has published numerous essays on comics and literacy. He is the editor of The Myles Horton Reader and the co-editor (with Laura Micciche) of A Way to Move.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Administration
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Reading & Phonics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Literacy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Literacy
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Administration