Graphic Idea Resource: Printing: Building Great Graphic Design Through Printing Techniques Paperback – Oct 1 1999
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Constance Sidles is a production consultant, business writer, and author with twenty-five years of experience in print production. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Printmaking
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Typography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Printing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems