- Manufacturer reference: greekgolden25sds
- ASIN: B01CH39J40
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 2 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #38,366 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Greek Golden Pepperoncini Pepper 25 Seeds
- Easy to grow
- Mildy hot
- Typically pickled when immature
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Not to be confused with hot Italian peperoncini, this traditional Greek variety is much milder. The wrinkled peppers are prized for pickling when still immature at about 6-8cm/2.5-3" long. For expediency manufacturers of commercial Greek pepperoncini products treat peppers with harsh chemicals to produce a desired light colour. But if you make your own pickles using this light golden variety you will not need any chemicals. Also excellent fresh in Greek salad. Pick continuously to encourage more fruits. 65 days.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|