- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Green Smoothies For Dummies Paperback – Sep 2 2014
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Whip up over 90 nutrient-rich green smoothies for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert
- Transform your health, lose weight, boost energy, and feel great
- Reduce hunger and replace meals with green smoothies
Sip your way to ultimate nutrition and feel better than ever with green smoothies
Are you looking to detox, lose weight, or add more veggies to your diet? This friendly, hands-on guide is packed with everything you need to know about adding more leafy greens into your diet with tasty green smoothies. Inside, you'll find 100 fast and easy recipes in addition to valuable information to make you a green smoothie expert in no time.
- Go green discover the benefits of drinking green smoothies and choose the best equipment for making them
- Get a great green taste find out what to use for greens, what to use for fruits and sweeteners, and how to add superfoods, protein powders, liquids, and more
- Morning, noon, and night start making delicious green smoothies for every meal of the day with tons of easy-to-follow and nutritious recipes
- Drink to your health find green smoothie recipes that meet your health needs, whether you're looking to manage a medical condition, maximize your workouts, or detox
Open the book and find:
- Ways your health can benefit from drinking green smoothies
- Tips for shopping and preparing your green smoothies
- How to adjust smoothie ingredients to suit your taste
- Recipes your kids will love
- Green smoothie recipes for fertility, pregnancy, and beyond
- Ten green smoothie recipes debunked
- Frequently asked questions about green smoothies
- The best greens to use
About the Author
Jennifer Thompson has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies, and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training, and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She shares fantastic recipes and time saving lifestyle tips on her site healthybliss.net.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Reading this book gave me so much scientific background and knowledge that impacted my subconscious mind to do it regularly!
I was quite falling back to old habit of eating fried chickens and pizzas for convenience when I was busy and hectic when I got my eyes on the book as ebook download version!
'Green smoothies for dummies' book inspired me to go back to green smoothie and healthy habit again! :)
I am so impressed by wealth of knowledge and tips and advices and her sharing experiences with her clients etc!
Also I am glad I got the ebook version because I wanted to read right away!
But I feel it's BEST to have this book paperback version as well!!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Juice
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Smoothies
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > For Dummies Store > Cooking, Food & Wine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking