- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Green Wedding: Planning Your Eco-Friendly Celebration Hardcover – Jan 1 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
JUNE/JULY – Scholastic Parent & Child/ featured in “Best New Parenting Books”
“Who needs free weights when you have a 10-pound bundle of joy to lift? Sweet, funny, and full of advice on how Dad can buff his body while bonding with his baby.”
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
-don't use plastic
-make your invitations on recycled paper
-only use flowers/vegetables that are in season, etc.
Bottom line, if you consider yourself to be environmentally conscious, then you'll be disappointed with this book. However, if you're new to the "green scene" then this book would be helpful.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings > Planning
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Ecology