- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Grow Great Grub: Organic Food from Small Spaces Paperback – Feb 2 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your patio, balcony, rooftop, front stoop, windowsill, or planter box is a potential fresh food garden waiting to happen. In this book, Gayla Trail, the founder of the leading online gardening community You Grow Girl, shows you how to grow your own delicious, affordable, organic edibles virtually anywhere.
Grow Great Grub packs in helpful tips and essential information about…
Whether you’re looking to eat on a budget or simply to experience the pleasure of picking tonight’s meal from right outside your door, this is the must-have book for small-space gardeners—no backyard required.
About the Author
Gayla Trail is the creator of the acclaimed top gardening website yougrowgirl.com. Her work as a writer and photographer has appeared in publications including the New York Times, Newsweek, Budget Living, and ReadyMade. A resident of Toronto who has grown a garden on her rooftop for more than 10 years, she is also the author of You Grow Girl: The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Container Gardening
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Organic
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Urban
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Vegetables