- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guerrilla Social Media Marketing: 100+ Weapons to Grow Your Online Influence, Attract Customers, and Drive Profits Paperback – Oct 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing series in history, “Guerrilla Marketing.” His books have sold more than 20 million copies worldwide and have influenced marketing so much that they appear in 62 languages. Today, Guerrilla Marketing is most powerful brand in the history of marketing, listed among the 100 best business books ever written, and is a popular website at www.gmarketing.com.
Shane Gibson is an international speaker, and author who has addressed over 100,000 people over the past sixteen years on stages in North America, Southern Africa and South America. He is in high demand as a keynote speaker on the topics of social media and sales performance. With his background in sales performance Shane brings a unique results focused approach to social media marketing.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:32 Mins|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I purchased this book, hopeful that the advice the authors had could establish a solid social media foundation for my company. Instead, I ended up with accounts on social media sites, and no useful way to leverage them. That I had to figure out from other sources.
Here, I'll summarize the book for you: use Facebook, be patient, use Twitter, be creative, start a blog, cooperate, join LinkedIn, be confident, be amazing . . . you get the picture. If I wanted a morale boost, I would've read Tony Robbins, and if I wanted generic business advice, I would've picked up a book by Jim Rohn.
A small business owner would go broke trying all these ideas because there is no proof that they work, or which ideas work best.
It is very easy for an author to write a book that sounds like he has some real knowledge. But very hard to document what actually works in business. This book is NOT based on reality, nor will you learn what really works in social media.
I have a degree in PR with a marketing minor and have worked in the field for 20 years. I like books even if I only get one good idea, but this book is just fluff.
If you really want to get it, wait 'till it's $1.
If you have no idea what twitter, stumble upon or flickr are then give it a read. Otherwise don't waste your time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing