- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge(r) (Babok(r) Guide) Paperback – May 15 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kevin Brennan has rung in the new year in Red Square, performed as a busker in the London Underground, wandered the California desert, and auditioned unsuccessfully for a chance at stardom on reality television. He lives in Petaluma, California, with his wife and surrogate children, Ned (a dog) and Nip (a cat).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sucks that there is a new BABoK 3, and my instructor has said many big changes have been made, and we will be converting to the new book halfway. So we will see how well this book prepares you for version 3.
Amazone does an amzaing jog as far as delivery is concerned.
Most recent customer reviews
It's very clean and like a new book, thanks. I like this book, help me a lot in learning BA class.Published on July 8 2013 by Lan Zhang
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Organizational Learning
- Books > Computers & Technology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems