- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Guidelines for Developing Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria Hardcover – Aug 31 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Since 1985, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) has been the world leader in developing and disseminating information on process safety management and technology. CCPS, an industry technology alliance of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), has published over 80 books in its process safety guidelines and process safety concepts series, and over 100 training modules through its Safety in Chemical Engineering Education (SACHE) series.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Plant Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Safety & Health
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Safety
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering