- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Lorimer (Nov. 1 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 155028892X
- ISBN-13: 978-1550288926
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.3 x 27.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 113 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,419,027 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #985 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Abuse
- #3264 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Boys & Men
- #4957 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
Guyness: Deal with it body and soul Paperback – Nov 1 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"There is a timely section on stereotypes in the media, especially television, video games and the internet. Recommended." (CM: Canadian Review of Materials)
About the Author
STEVE PITT has been a freelance writer for nearly 30 years, specializing in parenting issues and children's book reviewing. He is also the author of Rain Tonight: A Tale of Hurricane Hazel. He lives with his family in Toronto.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|