Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HDE USB to MIDI Cable PC to Synthesizer Microphone Keyboard Instrument Converter Adapter for Home Music Studio
- Easy to install with built-in driver; USB powered, no AC adapter needed
- 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- LED power indicator; MIDI in & out signal indicator;
- Turn your computer PC into a personal music studio for recording and mixing your music; Be your own producer!
- Supports: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 bit only)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This sturdy MIDI interface cable is self-powered and connects to your computer's USB port. It is the simplest and most convenient way to connect a keyboard or controller to your computer, without the need for tools or computer dis-assembly. This cable gives you the power to record songs with your keyboard or other controller input directly into your computer, then mix and edit them with your favorite sequencing or recording software and play them back on the built-in synth or any out-board synth.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Easy setup (used it with Vista 64 bits on a laptop).
- Just remember that the MIDI male connector marked OUT means computer output, and goes into the IN of your keyboard or MIDI device. It follows that the connector marked IN goes into your device's OUT.
- I can see that the cord could be a little short, depending on the application. Total length of mine, USB connector tip to MIDI connectors tip is 6'6".
- Yes, the lights are very bright, flash a lot and can be annoying. Black electrical tape with a pinhole in it could be your friend.
- Latency: I did not do a lot of tests, just used a MIDI dump program to verify that the interface operated correctly in both directions. However, I did not notice any exaggerated latency.
"docooler USB IN-OUT MIDI Interface Cable Cord Line Converter PC to Music Keyboard Adapter". I throw it away.
Using it to program a Behringer Feedback destroyer.
No problems at all.
Fantastic bargain, well worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Works as advertised. Seems a bit cheap, but for the price, it does what it's supposed to do :)Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
As it's been said in other reviews, the cable does not work. I tried it on two Windows machines and a Mac, and the device simply isn't recognized. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Will
works awesome. came on time and as advertised, great seller and great productPublished 8 months ago by Dennis Hetman
Works as described. Latency could be better. I guess that is inherent with using USB, instead of true midi.Published 12 months ago by Steven Reynolds
Does have a little feedback, but you can edit out it all, perfect for just starting out with musicPublished 13 months ago by Daniel
Doesnt work at all, they sent me a replacement immediately after I mentioned the first one didnt work, it shows how much value it actually has. Second one fails to work as well.Published 17 months ago by Leo
Took over a month to arrive but works great and a fraction of the price of a name brand. Works great so far.Published 17 months ago by Marcus LeBlanc