- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 9 cm ; 50 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: SANOXY_USB3-HDMI-1
- ASIN: B005I73BJM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 25 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #506,585 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.65 shipping
+ CDN$ 18.37 shipping
USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Multi Monitor Video Adapter
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface supports High Definition (HD) resolution up to 2048x1152
- USB bus powered, no external power required
- Backward compatible to USB 2.0 Specification
- Windows® 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP drivers
- Integrated Audio in HDMI; HDMI to DVI adapter included
Phree Tech SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI®/DVI multi monitor video adapter takes advantage of the high bandwidth of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and adds an HDMI® output of up to 2048x1152 to your Windows® laptop or desktop. This is the perfect solution if your computer’s current display output is occupied but you still need to connect to another display. Simply plug this video adapter into a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port and connect it to the external display using an HDMI® cable, you will get smooth picture and rich sound on the external display. This is the most cost effective and easiest way to add a video and sound output.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Location of the driver online [...]
I found that SMSC is the manufacture of the chip in the device. I went to [...] and requested a developer login. Once received (Took 2 days) I downloaded the latest drivers for the UFX. Their web site is not that great, but if you download "UFX6000/UFX7000 Windows Device Driver" it should kick on and work without a reboot.
Just FYI for everyone.
I have two of these that worked wonderfully for about a year.
Both are now paperweights.
I expect better durability.