- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 25.4 x 12.7 cm ; 340 g
- Shipping Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: 30002
- ASIN: B0041HPDGY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 29 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #486,009 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
HIC Brands that Cook Essentials Stainless Steel Perforated Colander, 10-Inch
- Perforated colander; a tool that's at the core of a well-equipped kitchen
- Made of durable and attractive 18/8 stainless steel
- Double handle with sturdy base
- Perfect for draining and rinsing foods such as pasta, seafood, fresh fruits, salads, herbs and vegetables
- Part of the Essentials line by HIC - Quality, Function and Value; portion of proceeds supports C-CAP, preparing underserved high school students for college as well as careers in the restaurant and hospitality industries
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : 10-inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The HIC Essentials Stainless Steel Perforated Colander is made of durable and attractive 18/8 stainless steel with a sturdy base. It has a 10-inch diameter and is perfect for draining and rinsing foods such as pasta, seafood, fresh fruits, salads, herbs and vegetables. Features a convenient double handle. Part of the HIC Essentials line. HIC Essentials are kitchen tools that are built to the exacting specifications of the world's best culinary shops. Quality, Function and Value are HIC's essential ingredients. A portion of the proceeds for every Essentials item sold goes to C-CAP - Careers through Culinary Arts Program. A national nonprofit, C-CAP manages the largest independent high school culinary scholarship program in the United States, preparing underserved high school students for college as well as careers in both the restaurant and hospitality industries.
From the manufacturer
Transforming lives for more than 25 years, C-CAP offers culinary training, career advising and scholarship opportunities in an effort to break the cycle of poverty and empower students and alumni for success from their first day on the job throughout their entire career.
A community of C-CAP alumni are devoted to empowering, engaging, and developing diverse talent in the culinary and hospitality industry by offering opportunities to further professional and personal growth.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com