- Media: Misc.
- Item Quantity: 1
HOLDPEAK 760D Digital Auto-Ranging LCD Multimeter With Diode, hFE And Continuity Test – This Multi Tester is For Electronic Measurement With Data Hold And Backlight In School, Laboratory, Factory And Other Social Field, Blue/Black
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- HOLDPEAK IS A RECOGNIZED SELLER OF TOP OF THE LINE TESTING EQUIPMENT
- Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, current, frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode
- Readings with the large backlit LCD screen. data hold function, built-in stand for convenience
- A pair of test leads included. Auto power off function helps to conserve battery life
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - If there is any product quality issue, please feel free to contact us!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Our HOLDPEAK 760D digital multimeter is a safe and convenient handy measuring tool for anyone who needs to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, resistance, capacitance, diode, transistor etc. The new NCV (Non Contact Voltage Detection) is a great feature that let you know any voltage over 110V AC (RMS) without touch the wire. No matter you are a professional electrician or just a DIY hobbyist, this is a great and affordable tool for your daily use.
- Display: Maximum reading 5999
- Temperature: -20~1000C
- Range selection: Auto
- Overload display: Display OL
- DC voltage: 60mV-1000V
- AC voltage: 60mV-750V
- DC current: 600uA-600A
- AC current: 600uA-600A
- Capacitance: 40nF-4000uF
- Resistance: 600ohm-60Mohm
- Frequency range: 10Hz-10MHz
- Back Light: Yes
- Data Hold: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- hFE: Yes
- Diode test: Yes
- Continuity test: Yes
- Non-contact voltage detection: Yes
- Relative Value: Yes
- Power source: 9V
- 1 x HOLDPEAK Multimeter
- 1 pair x Test Probe
- 1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a background in electrical engineering and specialize in RF circuits. I am both a hobbyist and a professional.
Reason of purchase
I bought this unit because I did not have an LC meter and thought I'd start with a cheap one to see if I use it enough to justify buying a more expensive one. My goal was to measure the inductance of the coils I make for my radio circuits.
Okay meter for a hobbyist, but definitely not good enough for my usage. I am unable to measure the inductance of the coils I build given they are in the nH to uH values, and this only starts at mH. Quality is very low, but the price is quite low too, so that was to be expected. It has many problems, such as the transistor socket not working, the battery clip that was broken, and more. Your experience may vary given the seemingly poor quality control. Don't buy if you're serious about electronics. Do buy if you want a cheap multi-meter, but keep in mind it might be worth it to spend a little bit more and get a higher quality product.
- low price
- measures voltage, current, resistance, continuity, pn junction direction, temperature
- has a back-lit display
- temperature probe included
- alligator clips included for easier L and C measurements
- comes with a nice travelling case
- does not have good accuracy on small value measurements of voltage, current, inductance, and capacitance
- lower bound for inductance is very high -- however, it is useful for transformers
- lower bound for capacitance is somewhat high -- will not measure capacitors in the pico Farad range and has a hard time with the lower end of nano Farads (a 10 nF capacitor was shown as 4 nF and gradually rising to 6.6 nF -- but a 3.3 nF capacitor seemed to work well somehow)
- unable to measure transistor hFE due to improper connections in socket -- I had to wiggle the transistor around and got a glimpse of a reading, but the socket is not working
- screen is dirty from the inside -- I can see fingerprints from the workers who assembled the unit
- battery holder clip was bent, preventing the clip from clipping on the battery -- I unbent it, still doesn't clip, but it shouldn't fall off
- one of the two screws that hold the battery cover was already stripped before I even attempted to unscrew it -- I managed to get it loose and decided not to reinstall it
- rotary wheel seems like it's locked on the selection, but there is wiggle room and will sometimes click in place a second time (on the right position this time) -- so double check it every time
The last "china made" multimeter I had died in my hands on the second use.
This one is still working.
Note though I think this is best to be used by hobbyist and not serious electricians or for major electrical work.
I use this to diagnose electrical issues in cars.
This test is a steal for the price!!!. All functions work great and it is more accurate than my trusty DT-3900 . Overall a 10/10 and shipping was very fast.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Working fine after bettery 9V installing in 2 minutes.To recommand higly