- Product Dimensions: 50.5 x 10 x 39.5 cm ; 6.08 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 Kg
- Item model number: 120-1135
- ASIN: B00701P016
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 31 2011
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #817,584 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
HP Omni 120-1135 All-in-One Desktop (VISION E450,4GB DDR3,500GB 7200)(DVDRW)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- AMD Dual-Core E-450
- 4GB DDR3
- 500GB 7200RPM
- AMD RadeonTM HD 6320 integrated graphics with up to 1468MB Total Available Graphics Memory
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the Manufacturer
The HP Omni120 gives you the PC you need in a modern, all-in-one design. It's simple to set up--just plug it in to turn on a world of connections, entertainment, and productivity. The HP Omni 120 is designed to make your digital life easy, entertaining, and supremely stylish. It's all you need, all in one.
Simply Ideal Computing
At home in your home
Cut the clutter with a sleek all-in-one design
- Space-saving design puts your entire PC on top of your desk while concealing antennas, cables, and peripherals
- Eliminate multiple cables and cords with an integrated design
- A piano-black and chrome exterior adds style to any space
- The radically improved easel design holds the HD display stylishly upright with a curved surface and metallic finish
- Enjoy the best seat in the house with a bold 20-inch diagonal widescreen HD display
Keeps up the good work
The features you need to keep up with your life
- Connect with friends online using the built-in webcam and microphone
- Immerse yourself in DVD's and videos that come to life in jaw-dropping high definition
- Don't just do the same old things--do more; Windows Live Essentials makes it simple and fun to create and share polished photos and movies, connect with friends, organize your e-mails, and more
- A free 60-day subscription to Norton Internet Security provides best-in-class protection from a variety of online threats
Making your computing, and your life, easier
- Powerful HP Omni PCs allow smooth multitasking with multiple programs, so you can e-mail, edit photos and videos, play your music, and surf the Web--all at once
- VISION technology delivers performance when you need it and saves energy when you don't
HP Premier Experience
The HP Premier Experience focuses on the things that matter most: a simplified Start Menu, less interruptions, and exclusive and convenient innovations like HP Magic Canvas and HP LinkUp. It's cleaner, faster, intuitive, and only on HP.
HP Magic Canvas--Transform your desktop into a fun and interactive interface where you can open, organize, and play with an unlimited amount of HP and Windows files and applications--all on your own personalized background
- The more you open, the bigger your Magic Canvas grows--so you can conveniently spread out an endless amount of files, photos, and applications with unlimited desktop space
- Customizable Carousel: keep all of your favorite items and applications together in an easy-to-access, revolving Carousel
- Multitask master: get the best of both HP and Windows by accessing your Windows start menu, task bar, and desktop icons without leaving Magic Canvas
- Scrolling navigation: simply scroll, using your mouse, to browse all of your open content on the Magic Canvas and Carousel in a fun sequence of windows that shift side to side
HP LinkUp software lets you access the content and programs on your notebook from your HP desktop PC--without file mix-ups or complex synchronization.
- All of your files and applications stay up to date on your notebook, while you access them from your desktop
- No cables or docking stations required--once you install the free client software on your notebook PC, it links up with your HP desktop through your wireless home network
Fine-tuned Windows 7 experience.
- Simplified Start Menu to find and launch applications faster with improved organization in Windows 7
- Turbocharge your Windows 7 experience with quicker boot-up, shutdown, sleep, and resume times
- Reduced notifications and pop-ups so that you can concentrate on the tasks at hand
One-Year Warranty with Award-Winning Service and Support
This product is backed by a one-year limited warranty and award-winning HP worldwide service and support. During your warranty, enjoy 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone; parts and labor coverage; as well as English/Spanish technical/software support. Plus, you'll get lifetime access to HP's Support Forum, and help right from your desktop via HP's Support Assistant.
HP has taken steps to reduce their impact on the earth. All HP Omni 120 PCs are ENERGY STAR qualified (including the latest 5.2 specifications), which means its uses about half as much electricity--saving half in utility costs.
|Operating System:||Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)|
|Processor:||1.65GHz AMD Dual-Core E-450 Accelerated Processor|
|Memory:||Get powerful 64-bit performance with 4GB DDR3 system memory; 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM memory (1x4GB) (expandable to 8GB)|
|Video Graphics:||AMD Radeon HD 6320 integrated graphics with up to 1468MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows 7|
|Hard Drive:||500GB [7200RPM Serial ATA] hard drive|
|Display:||20-inch diagonal widescreen HD LED backlit display|
|Dimensions:||Approximately 19.88 by 3.94 by 15.55 inches (LxWxH)|
|Weight:||Approximately 13.40 pounds|
|Audio:||Headphone/Mic (left side); Audio Line-out (rear)|
|USB:||2 USB 2.0 (left side); 4 USB 2.0 (rear)|
|Memory:||6-in-1 memory card reader: supports Secure Digital (SD), xD, MultiMedia Card (MMC), MultiMedia Card Plus (MMC Plus), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro|
|Ethernet:||RJ45 (10/100 LAN) (rear)|
What's in the Box
HP Omni 120-1135 PC, HP USB keyboard and optical mouse, software, documentation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, everything seems slower than my previous computer, e.g. when I click on any software, I am waiting 10-15 seconds for it to open, and this also applies to opening folders/files, email, etc. The software that came with it was minimal, to say the least, i.e. a beginner's version of Word, and that was it. I paid another $120 to purchase MS Office Home and Student 2010 in order to get a functional version of Word, as well as Excel and PPT, and I downloaded Adobe.