HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Colour Printer (CE875A)
- wireless and Ethernet-connected
- In-line printing produces prints in a single pass for great results
- HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere
- Install quickly, replace cartridges easily
- Instant-on Technology saves energy in Low-Power mode.
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Amazon.ca Product Description
HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw colour printer, network wireless Up to 8/12 ppm A4/letter, 150-sheet input capacity. HP CLJ CP1525nw Printer:US/CA/MX/
From the Manufacturer
Equipped with built-in Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g/n networking so you can share printing with your colleagues, the compact HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw color printer gives you high-quality, affordable color and helps you save on energy and office space. Print from anywhere in the world with this innovative laser printer, which lets you send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to your printer with HP ePrint. With the HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw, you can start and finish your prints jobs faster with Instant-on Technology, which reduces energy use up to 50% and you can also print only the web content you need, neatly and accurately, with HP Smart Web Printing.
Built-in Wireless Printing
Print from any room without using cables
Built-in Wired Networking
Share your printer with multiple people
Save paper by printing on both sides automatically
Memory Card Slots
Print photos without using a PC
Color LCD Screen
Edit photos and/or manage your printer easily
Add more memory (sold separately) to handle complex print jobs with ease
High-capacity Paper Tray
Refill paper less often with a tray that holds 250 sheets or more
Auto Document Feeder
Print multiple pages automatically
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade.
- Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch) that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and All-in-Ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Exact speed varies depending on system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Based on ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The WPS setup with a first gereration Airport Extreme didn't work with WAP enabled. And the Mac driver doesn't allow for a manual setup since there's no driver for OsX Lion. I ended up having to use my work laptop (Windows 7) with a driver installed to set up the printer.
But ever since I got it figured out, the printer works great, prints quietly and fast. The print quality is great, just as usual with laser printers, photos don't look that great.
Most recent customer reviews
This printer prints pretty good quality but it is very slow and noisy and quite often it will stop in the middle of a job for a lengthy calibration. Read morePublished 23 months ago by T Lynch
This printer does an excellent job in colour printing. Seems to use toner quite efficiently. Setup (including wireless networking) is easy. Excellent value for the dollar.Published on March 12 2013 by Jim Penhale