countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Pets Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 9, 2016
This printer is a dream come true. I bought it almost accidentally and it is a dream to use. The driver installation is easy and intuitive and the functionality is amazing. I appreciate the 2-sided print and economical cost of printing. In the past I purchased Canon and brother printers. Never again...... I am an HP printer customer for life now.
on August 1, 2011
This is a great printer! We bought this printer so that we could print from our iPad, and this feature works flawlessly. The only issue that we had was performing a firmware upgrade. Apparently HP doesn't test their Mac software. The firmware update utility doesn't work at all in OSX Snow Leopard or newer. We had to borrow a windows laptop do upgrade the firmware so that we could use it with our macs...
on April 20, 2011
Set-up was flawless on my IMAC. Just what I wanted and needed: fast/easy to adjust settings/duplex printing. I am very happy with this product.
on February 19, 2014
I intended to replace my nearly 20 year old LaserJet with another but was skeptical considering some of the reviews found online. Though I have yet to print thousands of pages, I am very pleased early in with the ease of setup, fast printing performance, print quality, quick power down after print request and condition received.
on October 23, 2013
One of the best FPO times I've seen, good PPM, reliable machines (we have a number of them in service). Built in PS and proper PCL 5e language support. Can't ask for more.
on April 3, 2014
I just love it, it works great for wireless printing from my iPad and laptop. I've also got it set for two=sided printer which is so much more cost effective.
on December 9, 2015
Works great. Fast and quick. Works on the latest Mac OS X 10.11 without any problems. Duplex works work perfectly. Nice small footprint.
on April 30, 2014
A great printer . Works perfectly in the wireless mode through our Bell router with both PC and Apple. Highly recommend this printer.
on May 27, 2015
Super happy with it - been using it since Christmas and works like a charm!
on January 19, 2015
very fast shipping. Product sealed and new.