- Platform: Not Machine Specific
- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - white (X7N07A)
|Price:||CDN$ 159.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Live it, love it, print it: printing off social media photos has never been easier from your smartphone
- A social on-the-go portable printer: sprocket uses seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- Have fun, be creative: customize your photos before you print with the HP sprocket app to add fun text,
- Instant snapshots anywhere: this compact photo printer was made to go wherever you do. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2x3-inch stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes
- How to print: connect the sprocket photo printer to your mobile device via Bluetooth. Download the free and easy-to-use HP sprocket app and enjoy fun portable printing
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Color Name: White | Style: Printer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Live it. Love it. Print it. 2X3-h photos from your smartphone with the HP sprocket photo printer, you can conveniently print photos from your smartphone or tablet just as easily as you post them-and from virtually anywhere. Make time with friends more memorable with instantly shareable 2 x 3-inch snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. Pocket-Size printer: about the size of a smartphone, this Bluetooth printer goes anywhere. It easily fits into a bag or backpack, and it's so light you'll barely notice it's there. The rechargeable battery prints up to 30 sheets of photo paper per charge, and recharges in just 60 to 80 minutes. Prints with personality: show off your creativity with filters, frames, stickers, text, emojis, and more. The HP sprocket app lets you customize your photos before you print them. Easy social media printing: easily print social media photos. Connect your social media accounts to the HP sprocket app and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints. HP ZINK photo paper: instant. Shareable. Fun. Easily load paper: instantly print your favorite photos. The 2x3 inch size is perfect for sharing. Get started right away-the HP sprocket photo printer comes with a 10-sheet pack of photo paper. Simply open the top of the printer, drop the paper in, and start printing. bright colors, durable prints: the HP sprocket photo printer prints without ink, so the second your prints leave the printer, they're smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-resistant and ready to be shared and handled. For best results, use HP ZINK photo paper with the HP sprocket photo printer: it's specially designed to ensure you get bright, glossy photos with vibrant colors every time you print. Printable stickers: just peel off the back of your prints and your photos become instant stickers. Decorate your bag, backpack, scrapbook, journal, bedroom walls, or anything in between with stickable snapshots of your favorite moments.
From the manufacturer
Get printing in as little as 3 easy steps
Step 1: Power up
Press for 2 seconds on the power button.
Step 2: Get connected
Connect your device to the Sprocket printer via your Bluetooth settings.
Step 3: Load up
Slide back the lid and place the blue card face down and the HP ZINK Photo Paper face up.
You're ready to print
Get started right away—everything you need is in the box!
Product may vary from image shown.
Print on the go with the HP Sprocket App*
Print on the go!
Sprocket lets you create instant 2x3-inch stickable snapshots from virtually anywhere. Take a photo or use one from your device, social networks or from your favorite photo app.
*HP Sprocket App is compatible with Apple and Android.
Customize your photos
Get creative! Add personality to your photos before you print them with frames, emojis, text, stickers, filters, and more.
Print and share
The HP Sprocket Photo Printer lets you easily share vibrant prints that capture all the fun-filled moments.
|Currently viewing||Learn more||Learn more|
|Why buy||Create instant 2x3-inch stickable snapshots from virtually anywhere||Overlapping flap design allows for easy access to your HP Sprocket Photo Printer||Loads into your HP Sprocket Photo Printer for 2x3-inch photos virtually anytime, anywhere|
|Give your prints a pop of personality with borders, emojis, and more||Water-resistant material protects against accidental drops and splashing water||Peel-and-stick backing turns your favorite photos into fun stickers|
|Turn your favorite social media photos into colorful prints||Dual-tone reversible sleeve design complements the various HP Sprocket colors||Print colorful, smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant photos|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Faster than ZIP, higher quality, compatible with Zink papers*
• If you read just ONE thing, read this. DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD in the starter paper pack! I repeat DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD!
• Take a look at my photo and you’ll see there are different kinds of blue cards that are included with paper. The blue card is read each time you insert a new pack and it tells the printer what paper is there. It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that the hp sprocket will only accept HP branded paper! This means you cannot use regular (cheaper) Zink Pogo paper or Zink Premium. How does the printer know what paper you have? The blue card.
• Whatever 2x3” Zink paper you buy, simply feed the ORIGINAL HP blue card instead of the one that came in the package. The printer will read it as hp sprocket paper and accept it. This is nothing more than manufacturers trying to limit the use to their own “licensed” paper. Now there IS a difference between the regular “Pogo” paper and “Premium” but there is no difference between brands like “LG” or “HP” or “Polaroid”… they are the same.
• It’s FAST! By fast I mean the spool up time to print is a full 20 seconds LESS than the Polaroid Zip.
• Quality is better… I’m not sure if it’s the printer or the app, but the output is far better on the HP (in general). Polaroid Zip prints are generally much too dark, even after editing.
• The HP app is much more user friendly than the Polaroid “SnapTouch” app.
• It’s slightly bigger than the Polaroid Zip.
• HP app does NOT have multi photo printing on one page. You have to use a third party app like PhotoGrid and then send the output to HP sprocket app. This is can be a hinderance from someone that likes to print 2-in-1 pics.
• Casing is very glossy so I suggest getting it in white if you don’t like to see fingerprint smudges.
Comments and Last Thoughts:
• There are two kinds of paper: Regular (Zink Pogo), and Premium (Zink Premium, HP sprocket…etc). The latter is a little bit higher quality and more glossy. For me, the cost isn’t worth it for a print this size and how it’s going to be used anyway. I suggest going for the regular kind and buying in bulk if you want to save some money.
• If you’re looking for a decent price on Premium paper, look to the Apple Store or deals that happen on Best Buy and Amazon. YOU MUST KEEP THE ORIGINAL HP BLUE PAPER TO USE IT.
• For bulk papers, I’ve purchased from Amazon regular Pogo (not Premium) papers like this: Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
• Note there are “best before” dates on the papers, but I haven’t seen any adverse effects from using close or “expired” papers. Again, given the size of the photos and what they are used for, a small change in quality is worth the price savings for me.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
First, there's no printed manual with this.Read more