|Number of puzzle pieces||32|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 50 years|
|Item model number||300723|
|Product Dimensions||19.99 x 19.99 x 5.99 cm; 299.37 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HABA Palette of Pegs
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 20 x 6 centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.66 Pounds|
About this item
- HABA Palette of Pegs - 32 Piece Wooden Pegging & Arranging Game for Ages 2 and Up
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This colorful wooden arranging toy from HABA will encourage creativity while fostering fine motor skills and shape and color recognition.;Find the matching colors or make your own design. Make it all on one level, or stack the pegs and use the stacked rings to keep it steady. How high can you build?;This stacking game is ideal for free-play. Children will have fun assigning colors and making many creative stacking variations.;Includes 32 parts (16 pegs and 16 rings) and pegging board. Board is Measures 7.5 x 7.5. Recommended for ages 2 - 6.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from other countries
- It captivates a toddlers attention. Our son is 2 years old and plays with this peg board more than any of his other toys.
- It's educational. We didn't realize how helpful this would be until we noticed our son start stacking the colored cylinders on the colored pegs. Now we can start reinforcing colors with him.
- You can replace the pegs with dowels from a local hardware store. The same size dowels can be purchased at most hardware stores and cut to size (or cut larger if you'd like) if you lose a peg. I'm not sure about the cylinders, as those seem to be custom cuts.
- It's small enough to store in a gallon ziplock bag. We keep this stored in a ziplock bag so we can easily throw it in his diaper bag for traveling, or throw it in his toy bin, without the pieces flying everywhere or getting lost.
- It's safe. According to Haba, "whenever a little color is added to our wooden toys, we always only use solvent-free paints or water-based stains, so there is no need to worry when toys for babies or pacifier chains end up in your baby’s mouth. Therefore the toys can wander from hand to mouth at any time. Water-based stains and UV-hardened stain systems with almost 100% solids content are used for the surfaces of furniture."
- It's well made. The finish of the peg board looks great and the dowels and cylinders are coated adequately with paint. It looks nice.