- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Half-Alive Ones: Clinical Papers on Analytical Psychology in a Changing World Paperback – Jul 12 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Eva Seligman is an original; and she is also faithful to her tradition. From the first page, this enlightening book will show you why she is one of the most gifted Jungian analysts of her generation. Now in her early eighties, her consulting room is still sought out: it is a place of hope and healing, in the quest for wholeness."--Robin Daniels, Jungian analyst and author
About the Author
Eva Seligman studied Social Science and Mental Health at the London School of Economics followed by work at the Maudsley Hospital and then as a lecturer at L.S.E. Subsequently she joined the Tavistock Institute of Marital Studies, beginning her analytical training in 1958. She has been in private practice throughout. She is a training analyst of the Society of Analytical Psychology.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Movements > Jungian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology