Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Xbox One
|Price:||CDN$ 47.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- brand new!
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
THE SEEDS OF OUR FUTURE ARE SOWN IN HIS PAST.
For the first time ever, The Master Chief’s entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4, new digital series, Halo: Nightfall, and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Beta, this is the definitive Halo experience.
- The Complete Master Chief Story – Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, The Master Chief’s entire story is brought together as The Master Chief Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 are all included with Xbox One visual fidelity, 60fps, a total of 45 campaign missions plus more than 100 multiplayer (including the original Halo Combat Evolved maps) and Spartan Ops maps. Along with new prologue and epilogue cut scenes foreshadowing Halo 5: Guardians, this is the collection Halo fans have been waiting for, all on Xbox One.*
- Halo 2: Anniversary – Celebrating the 10 year Anniversary, the iconic fan favorite returns. Featuring a fully re-mastered campaign with “Classic Mode” allowing you to instantly switch between the re-mastered game and the original game from 2004. Uncover new Halo 5: Guardians story elements in hidden terminal videos and utilize all new skulls to experience the campaign in a whole new way. Including 23 original multiplayer maps just as fans remember them, plus 6 completely re-imagined maps. Play the game that defined online multiplayer on consoles and get ready for the next Halo chapter.
- Master Menu – Seamlessly navigate The Master Chief’s story using the all-new Master Menu. Play all four completely unlocked campaigns, beginning to end, or jump around as you choose. Enjoy cross title themed campaign playlists created by the games’ designers for new fun and challenging experiences. Easily find and play your favorite multiplayer game types from over 100 multiplayer and Spartan Ops maps. It’s everything Halo, on your terms, simplified.
- New Halo: Nightfall Live Action Digital Series – A strange and treacherous world exposes elite UNSC operatives to a much deeper danger in this live action series from 343 Industries and Scott Free Productions. Executive-produced by Ridley Scott and Scott Free TV President, David Zucker and directed by Sergio Mimica-Gezzan ("Battlestar Galactica" "Pillars of the Earth," "Heroes"), Halo: Nightfall is an exciting new story for Halo fans and fresh audiences alike.
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta – Be among the first to experience a new generation of Halo multiplayer in the Halo 5: Guardians Beta. Gear up for the Guardians beta by unlocking exclusive content in The Master Chief Collection and Halo: Nightfall. These exclusive items will carry over into Halo 5: Guardians.
*Halo: Nightfall: 5 episode live action series is streaming only, with episodes releasing on a weekly basis. Xbox One or Windows 8.1 and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Halo 5: Guardians Beta: Game disc required. Limited Time Beta Starts: December 27, 2014; Ends: January 22, 2015. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Halo: Nightfall and Halo 5: Guardians Beta dates, content, and features subject to change. See www.xbox.com/halo
*Some game features, including hidden terminal videos, require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Halo 5: Guardians sold separately; release date not yet announced. Halo: Nightfall: 5 episode live action series is streaming only, with episodes releasing on a weekly basis. Xbox One or Windows 8.1 and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Halo 5: Guardians Beta: Game disc required. Limited Time Beta Starts: December 27, 2014; Ends: January 22, 2015. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Halo: Nightfall and Halo 5: Guardians Beta dates, content, and features subject to change. See www.xbox.com/halo
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This game brought up all the nostalgia from playing the games over a decade ago and I am glad to have it on the XB1. My two complaints are that they took away some of the glitches from the old games that were fun and Halo 3's graphics suffer a bit from being the only game that wasn't re-created.
Halo 5 beta
New graphics on old games
Switching between two graphic settings seamlessly
All the classic multiplayer modes (when they work consistently)
Halo 3 Graphics
Halo 1 and 2 are anniversary editions. Halo 3 and 4 are 'retouched' editions, with improved lighting, textures, and 1080p60 performance. They are ports, not remakes.
Please note that you will need to download an additional 19GBs (as of this post) of additional content and patches such as the entirety Halo 4's Spartan Ops and many multiplayer patches. This download is NECESSARY to play multiplayer, but you can just set your Xbox to offline and play the campaigns.
Inside the case there is the game disk, a 2-day Xbox Live Gold Trial, a Sunset Overdrive advertisement, and a free download for the Halo: Nightfall movie.
Overall I am completely satisfied with my purchase. For the price of one game, you get four amazing games. Not to mention, you can also pay $5 on the Xbox Store and pick up a ported version of Halo 3: ODST. I highly recommend anyone with an Xbox One to purchase this game.
Most recent customer reviews
Good old nostalgia. Definitely worth the money. Play it with the wife. coop setup is kind of convoluted but once you figure it out it is easy.Published 13 days ago by Brad M