- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbags: 900 Bags to Die For Paperback – Oct 21 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The names of the handbag makers read like a who's who of haute & not so haute couture - from a 5th century Scythian pouch to Priscilla Snyder's Dragon grip. From European almsbags to imperial beaded evening bags; from pocket books & long pockets from 17the century American women to tapestry French bags & Ottoman reticules from the early 1800s. From pirate chests of the 1930s to wicker bags of the 1950s. From the supercalifragelistic colors & patterns of the 1960s to the leather & tooling of Turkey. From a Hermes saddlebag to a Vuitton bucket shoulder bag of today, see what has inspired & who have crafted these essential accessories.
A fascinating, informative, colorful & well presented archive.
Most recent customer reviews
I misunderstood what type of book it was. I thought there would be a few instructions with the pictures. It could give you ideas when you make your bags.Published on Sept. 14 2013 by PK
If you really like bags, this is your book. Lots of lovely photographs and very well written text. A must-have for any handbag lover.Published on March 2 2004
What a delightful little book. Don't buy another purse until you have a look through this little gem. Beautiful photographs. Read morePublished on Sept. 15 2003 by LInda M Graham
I love purses and this little book is fantastic! The pictures are colorful and gorgeous! It's like a little wish book for grown-ups!Published on July 3 2003 by Tami Stephens
Wao! I have collected purses and shoes since I was 13. This book is incredibly complete. The photographs are awesome and the descriptions incredibly accurate! Read morePublished on Feb. 17 2003 by Eva R Colon
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Textile & Costume
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > History
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences