Handbook of Brief Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Hardcover – Jun 14 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...This book is very useful to have at hand when planning treatment or looking for background knowledge of the brief CBT approach." (Behaviour and Cognitive Psychotherapy, May 2007)
From the Back Cover
Brief Cognitive Behaviour Therapy can be applied to the treatment of a wide range of problems in many different settings. In this unique handbook, Frank Bond and Windy Dryden, have brought together a prominent cast of authors, to discuss issues concerning the definition, assessment and, in particular, the practice of brief Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
* The difference between brief and regular CBT and evidence for its effectiveness
* How to use brief CBT in your own area of practice
* Applying brief CBT to emotional disorders, anxiety, workplace stress and more
This handbook is accessible to a wide range of readers, including academics, practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, and students training in CBT.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology