- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of Family Literacy Hardcover – Apr 26 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Hanna Wasik, PhD, holds a W. R. Kenan, Jr. Distinguished Professorship in the School of Education at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she is also a Fellow of the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute. A clinical and school psychologist, she has devoted most of her professional career to developing and evaluating intervention programs for children at risk for social, emotional, or academic difficulties. She was an invited participant to the While House Conference on Child Care and served as a member of the Committee on Early Childhood Pedagogy of the National Academy of Sciences. She co-authored, Home Visiting; Procedures for Helping Families and the Handbook of Child Development and Early Intervention.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Literacy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > School-Age Children
- Books > Textbooks > Education