Handbook of Psychiatry: Volume 1, General Psychopathology Paperback – Jan 28 1983
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This 1986 volume was the first of five, which together give a comprehensive account of clinical psychiatry and its scientific foundations. After an introductory section about the historical background and the evolution of some basic concepts, clinical phenomena are described and discussed.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Pathologies
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology