Handbook of Walkthroughs, Inspections, and Technical Reviews: Evaluating Programs, Projects, and Products Hardcover – Aug 1990
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"a basic reference for anyone engaged in system design and programming activities." -- Journal of Systems Management
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Quite apart from the great content, I found the writing style a delight: witty, chock full of wisdom, and a breeze to get through. At over 400 pages it "looks" like a tome, but I went through it like a breeze. And I keep returning to it, which says a lot about the depth of coverage. Handbook of Walkthroughs, Inspections, and Technical Reviews: Evaluating Programs, Projects, and Products
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Chaos & Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > System Theory
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Chaos & Systems
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > System Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences