- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handbook of Water Analysis, Third Edition Hardcover – Jul 29 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"… addresses the importance of sampling methods and discusses and compares various storage containers; an extensive table presents recommendations for storage containers. … valuable as a working reference manual, and is most suitable for graduate students, researchers, and practitioners in the field of water analysis; it may also be useful in advanced undergraduate courses where student research is required. … Highly recommended."
―A. S. Casparian, formerly, Wentworth Institute oj Technology in CHOICE Magazine, April 2014
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Water Supply
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Water Supply
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry