- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Handy Pocket Guide to Tropical Fruits Paperback – Mar 15 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
"Wendy Hutton" is the author of "A Cook's Guide to Asian Vegetables", "Green Mangoes and Lemon Grass", and "The Handy Pocket Guide to Asian Herbs and Spices".
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Can you say "rambutan?" (RAM-boo-tan) If it's as much fun to eat as it is to say, I'll be delighted! One fruit it did not feature is the dragon fruit (aka pittaya) and I'm growing it in southwest Florida. Delicious & lovely to look at; tastes similar to a kiwi, perhaps.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Fruits
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Reference
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > By Climate > Tropical
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Fruit
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants
- Books > Travel > Asia > Southeast
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks