- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
HaokHome 5030 Faux Distressed Wood Plank Peel and Stick Wallpaper Off White/Black Self-Adhesive Contact Paper
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Roll dimension: 17.7" wide x 19.7ft long,covers 29sq.ft / Each plank size is approx 3.54"(9cm) wide.
- Design repeat: H18.5" x W17.7"(H47cm x W45cm),Free match
- Feature: Waterproof,Removable,Mouldproof,Moisture-proof
- Application: Wall decoration,cabinets and drawers,counter tops,bookshelves,closet shelving,Shelf,Windown and pantry areas etc.
- DON'T use: Dust,Wet and any unsmooth areas.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Color: Birch/Black Peel and Stick Contact Wallpaper
Material: Vinyl Self Adhesive Wallpaper
Roll Size: 1.47ft x 19.7ft =29sq.ft (by feet), 0.45m x 6m =2.7sq.m (by meter)
Design repeat: H18.5" x W17.7"(H47cm x W45cm),Free match
Usage: Wall decoration, cabinets and drawers, counter tops, bookshelves, closet shelving, and pantry areas
Instruction For Use:
1. It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet,drawer,walls,window,glass etc. It is best applied at room temperature.
2. Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water.
3. Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is beter.
4. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the center to edges. For this it's better to use a soft cloth.
5. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out.
1. Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only.
2. Please buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It was the perfect inexpensive alternative to painting, wallpaper, or permanent changes.
I covered a large wall and it did quickly burn through a few rolls, but it looked great in the end! I’m happy with the finished product and I can’t see it ever slipping down or falling off. It also pulls off cleanly!
Second, use an extra adhesive around the edges. The corners and edges started rolling back up after about 3 hours. Walls were smooth, clean, and dry... so I dont understand what the problem is.
The roll itself was a disaster. It was pretty wrinkled which made it a pain to even out. Once we got about halfway done with the roll, we started having problems with it curling back up.
We purchased another roll of shiplap wallpaper from different brand and had much better luck. The quality of this stuff is pretty minimum.
It looks nice but I have to take out a star because it's very thin (which will probably stay up on the wall) and wrinkles very easily. you have to be very careful not to wrinkle it and remove the bubbles. Another minus star for the lack of texture. It's very shiny which takes away from the "wood" look. from afar it looks very nice. Overall I would still recommend it if you are doing a small area.
Make sure walls are extremely clean and have no marks.
If you have marks or non white colors just paint with white primer.
Over lap and then use a straight edge and sharp blade to cut off excess
Measure twice cut once.
Can be installed horizontal or vertical
Use level to make straight