Harman Kardon BDS277/SB Integrated Blu-Ray System with 2 Channel Soundbar and Subwoofer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Integrated Blu-ray Disc receiver featuring a 2.1-channel digital amplifier and a stereo sound bar with subwoofer
- Apple AirPlay music streaming
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- HDMI technology with 3D compatibility
- Control from iOS and Android devices
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
From the Manufacturer
The Harman Kardon BDS 277/SB 2.1 Sound Bar bundle is an integrated home theater system offering Apple AirPlay music streaming, advanced access to online content, Bluetooth, HDMI technology with 3D compatibility, a brand-new streamlined user interface and sleek, modern styling. The receiver packs a 3D-capable Blu-ray Disc player and a 2 channel digital amplifier with the very latest Dolby Digital and DTS audio decoding into a single, versatile component. A brand-new remote control and on-screen menu make the system easy to set up and use. The SB2.1 speaker package features a stereo soundbar and a powered subwoofer guaranteed to deliver true Harman Kardon sound the way your favourite movies and music were meant to be heard.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, controlling it is completely frustrating.
- it is EXTREMELY slow to start-up from standby mode (like 20 seconds)
- if there is a BluRay inserted when it starts-up, the BluRay ALWAYS starts playing (even if the radio was playing when it was powered down
- remote is poor and often takes 2-3 clicks of a button to respond
- selecting the Bluetooth input from the remote is complicated - requires a 3-4 button sequence that is not labelled
- on some CDs where the tracks are mixed tight, you miss the first 1/2 second of each song
Sad to say that I cannot recommend this HK unit. I really is a beautiful streamlined component, and it sounds fantastic.
I should explain that I use this as an audio-only component and therefore do not have a screen attached to it.
For speakers, I run a set of in-wall Paradigm speakers with a nice 15" Paradigm powered sub.
Unfortunately, the frustrating operational aspects are just too annoying here.