- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (July 14 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071456643
- ISBN-13: 978-0071456647
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 4 x 25.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,265,017 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #542 in Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > French
- #915 in Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Dictionaries; Polyglot
- #2031 in Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > French > Instruction
Harrap's French and English Business Dictionary Hardcover – Jul 26 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The most authoritative, up-to-date reference of business French
From the creator of the most popular dictionaries in the French-speaking world,Harraps French and English Business Dictionary is the most comprehensive, easy-to-use reference of everyday business language and is the essential guide for anyone seeking to do business with French-speaking countries.
This fully up-to-date dictionary offers more than 40,000 references, with usage examples throughout. It covers everyday business language, as well as the more technical terms used in specialized business fields, including finance, insurance, computing, marketing, and the stock exchange.
Harraps French and English Business Dictionary also includes:
- Examples throughout to show the language in use
- Hundreds of boxed quotes from the business press in French and English
- Tips on working with translators
- Articles on meeting protocol
- Information on nations of the world and administrative divisions
- Explanations of financial statements in French and English
Also featured are extensive French and English guides to fit the needs of various types of business communication, including correspondence, meetings, faxes, emails, and CVs. With the most up-to-date terms and complete coverage of traditional business customs,Harraps French and English Business Dictionary is your first step to successful relationships with French businesses.
More than just a business dictionary, a genuine guide to the whole business world. Le Figaro
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com