Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, and Betrayal Paperback – Sep 30 2014
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Fast-paced and perceptive.”
--The New York Times Book Review
"Exhaustively researched...extensively detailed...unexpectedly addictive."
--The Wall Street Journal
"#Backstabbing, power struggles and profanity laid bare"– "It is breathless storytelling"
--The New York Times
"Deeply reported and deliciously written."
"A compelling read, more like espionage than a corporate history."
“With a cinematic approach befitting its eclectic cast of characters, the perceptive read…is rife with Byzantine-like intrigue, character clashes and broken dreams.”
“Nick Bilton’s impressively detailed fly-on-the-wall exposé of the micro-blogging site’s birth and evolution evokes all the titillating elements of a soap opera.”
About the Author
Nick Bilton is a columnist and reporter for The New York Times, where he explores the disruptive aspects of technology on business, culture and society. His columns span everything from the future of technology and privacy to the impact of social media on the Web. He is a regular guest on national TV and radio and is the author of I Live in the Future & Here’s How It Works. He lives in Los Angeles.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > High-Tech
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Biographies
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs