- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Haunt: The Immortal Edition Book 1 Hardcover – Aug 23 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
p.s-Ive bought the softbacks before this,and trust me,with all the conceptual art,and the book as a whole compendium,and not to mention the beautiful cover art from the issues (ya deff want to grab this one!!)
After I read it I knew I was hooked and bought "Haunt- The Immortal Edition" Book One with the first 12 issues in hardback. Definitely hooked & skewered by now...
Will be buying more because this is a tale well told by Mr. Kirkman of "Walking Dead" fame and Mr. McFarlane of "Spawn" fame.
Please read the back of "Haunt, Immortal Edition". It's a great synopsis of a great book.I'm certain that Book Two will be even better- - - with whatever that creature moving through concrete behind him is up to! Beginning to end, this book will rock your read.
Was it just as good as I thought it'd be?
No, It was better.
The story is an introspective on the strained relationship of two brothers, one a priest, one a secret agent. They merged together to form some sort of supernatural powerhouse, code-named Haunt. His ectoplasmic powers and tendrils are beyond cool. The art is a fantastic mix of gore and colors. The dialogue is believable and relatable (at least to me as I have younger siblings) all while not being too far-fetched for a comic book.
The actual collected edition itself is fantastic, I'll take these wonderful library bound hardcover editions any time over those pathetic dust-jackets any day. Durable, portable, readable, wonderful, and mystical- that's this book in a nutshell.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Horror
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Superheroes
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Horror
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Manga > Superheroes
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Graphic Novels