- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Rudolf Steiner Pr (July 23 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888602627
- ISBN-13: 978-1888602623
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 21.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 227 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #193,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hauntings - Dispelling the Ghosts Who Run Our Lives Paperback – Jul 23 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Hollis, PhD, is a co-founder of the C. G. Jung Institute of Philadelphia and Saybrook University's Jungian Studies program, director emeritus of the Jung Center of Houston, vice president emeritus of the Philemon Foundation, and an adjunct professor at Saybrook University and Pacifica Graduate Institute. He resides in Houston, Texas, where Dr. Hollis conducts an analytic practice. His other books include Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life: How to Finally, Really Grow Up (2005); Why Good People Do Bad Things: Understanding Our Darker Selves (2008); and What Matters Most: Living a More Considered Life (2009).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the second half of life IS the time for freeing ourselves from the behaviours that are still controlled by the past.
- that we all carry these broken places; some of us have yet to allow ourselves this understanding.
- that sometimes suffering (allowing the ghosts of the past into the room) IS healing. That is, healing hurts. Being healed, however, is profoundly freeing and joyous.
- We will never fix it all. Healing requires that we learn to allow the broken edges and accept the sorrow.
A life-changing book.
Want to see more reviews on this item?