- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 Kg
- Item model number: YS20150T
- ASIN: B00CG4I3OI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 8 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Hayward YS20150T 1-1/2-Inch Threaded CPVC Plastic Y-Strainer with FPM O-ring Seals
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Y-strainer comes with FPM O-ring seals
- Made of CPVC plastic material, so that it will never rust or corrode
- Protects piping system components from damage caused by dirt or debris in the process media
- Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position, simplifying piping system layout
- Measures 1-1/2-inch threaded end connection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Hayward Y-strainer comes with FPM O-ring seals. Made of CPVC plastic material, so that it will never rust or corrode and not require painting or coating to survive corrosive conditions. It protect piping system components from damage caused by dirt or debris in the process media. It is lightweight and very compact. It works in applications where other strainers cannot because it can often be supported by the pipeline alone. Feature a heavy duty hex cap permits easy removal of strainer screen for cleaning. It can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position, simplifying piping system layout. This strainer has a 1/32-inch perforated CPVC screen. This screen is ultrasonically welded, not glued, for superior strength. Have an open area at least twice that of the equivalent pipe size cross sectional area to minimize pressure drop. Rated for 150-PSI pressure. Measures 1-1/2-inch threaded end connection.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|