Healing Childhood Ear Infections: Prevention, Home Care, and Alternative Treatment Paperback – May 8 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"There are better ways of managing children's ear problems. Dr. Schmidt's comprehensively researched and referenced new book provides answers parents and professionals are seeking. My highest recommendation."
- William G. Crook, M.D., Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
"This book offers hope, solid information, and sound advice for discouraged parents and clinicians. It shines a much-needed, brilliant light on a common, troubling, often chronic childhood illness. It should be sent home from the hospital with every newborn - and be required reading for all clinicians."
- Jan T. Adams, M.D., Clinical Professor, University of Minnesota Medical School
About the Author
Dr. Michael A. Schmidt is the author of Beyond Antibiotics, Brain-Building Nutrition, Childhood Ear Infections, and Tired of Being Tired. He did his Ph.D. research in molecular medicine and biochemistry within the Life Sciences Division at NASA Ames Research Center, with studies in neuroscience and metabolomics at Lancaster University. He teaches in the Metabolomics Training Program at the University of Colorado, and he works closely with the human disease modeling laboratory (3-D tissue analogues group) and with the human space flight initiative of the suborbital research group at NASA. He has applied his work in functional genomics and metabolomics to human disease states, as well as to methods to enhance human performance. Dr. Schmidt co-founded Sovaris Aerospace, which addresses problems of complexity in space biomedicine, along with Cyvia Neurosystems, which develops EEG-based neurophysiology tools. He is a gifted communicator, who has spent his career translating complex topics in science and medicine to general audiences.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I thank the author for presenting all the options available.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Hearing Problems
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Ear Infections
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Otolaryngology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics