Healthcare Financial Management & Budgeting Toolkit (Book & Disk) Hardcover – Jan 1 1998
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David I. Samuels is currently President and Chief Executive Officer of EthiCare Breakthrough Solutions/EthiCare Revenue Cycle Management, Inc., a consulting firm that identifies hospital undercharges by selecting specific charges for services that were rendered but never billed, plus sales and marketing activities tied to risk-free/net-recovery relationships. He also served as Board Director for UHP Healthcare, an HMO which serves 100,000 underserved Medicare and Medicaid enrollees by improving service delivery in regulatory audits, health plan operations, and membership services. Mr. Samuels is also the principal of David Samuels & Associates, a health and managed care consulting firm based Los Angeles, California. He was on the faculty of the University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy Center of Excellence in Health Care Management program and was faculty chair for programs of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, with teaching responsibilities in practice parameter development, disease management, and mature-market capitation strategies.
Mr. Samuels is a Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Certified Healthcare Financial Profession (Managed Care Specialization) and a Certified Managed Care Professional. He holds a Masters of Public Administration from the University of Southern California and BS in Gerontology from USC. He was elected Chapter President of the HFMA/Nevada Chapter 2009-2010, and has served on HFMA’s Board of Examiners. He is an experienced speaker and the author of numerous articles and books including Managed Health Care in the New Millennium by CRC Press, Capitation: New Opportunities in Healthcare Delivery published by Irwin Professional Publishing, McGraw-Hill, and The Healthcare Financial Management & Budgeting Toolkit also published by McGraw-Hill.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Administration
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Practice Management & Reimbursement