- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HeartSmart Cooking for Family and Friends: Great Recipes, Menus and Ideas for Casual Entertaining Paperback – Feb 1 2000
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
Is it possible to bridge the gap between health and flavour when entertaining friends? Bonnie Stern and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada say yes! Now you can enjoy a superb, new collection of delicious recipes, combined with the most current information on how to cook and eat well, from the creators of the national bestsellers "Simply HeartSmart Cooking and "More HeartSmart Cooking.
- More than 200 delicious recipes
- Practical information on nutritional topics ranging from antioxidants to vegetarian diets prepared by Fran Berkoff RD
- A complete nutritional analysis for each recipe, plus the Canadian Diabetes Association's Food Choice Values
- 24 pages of full-colour photography by Robert Wigington
- Make-ahead instructions and serving suggestions
- Black and white instructional illustrations throughout
- Nine entertaining menus with complete work plans, presentation ideas and wine suggestions
About the Author
Bonnie Stern is the owner of the renowned Bonnie Stern Cooking School in Toronto. She hosts "Bonnie Stern Cooks" and "Bonnie Stern Entertains" on the Women's Television Network, is a columnist for the Toronto Star and a regular contributor to Canadian Living magazine.