Heraldic Designs for Artists and Craftspeople Paperback – May 16 1997
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Graphic artists, illustrators, and crafters looking for imaginative designs featuring medieval flair and aristocratic ambience will find this collection invaluable. Over 1,400 heraldic motifs, in a rich variety of styles and sizes, include shields, coats-of-arms, seals, logos, flags, insignia, scrolls, mottoes, bookplates, and a wealth of other designs and illustrations.
Incorporating finely detailed images of flora and fauna, American flags and eagles, sailing vessels and steam-powered ships, mythical creatures, castle turrets, weaponry and armor, human figures, and much more, these authentic designs represent an indispensable archive of immediately usable, royalty-free art.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Decorative Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Clip Art
- Books > Arts & Photography > Reference
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Education & Reference > Genealogy
- Books > Education & Reference > Spanish-Language Reference