- Actors: Barbara Barrie, Danny DeVito, Tate Donovan, James Woods, Susan Egan
- Directors: John Musker, Ron Clements
- Writers: Ron Clements, Don McEnery
- Format: Animated, Color, DVD-Video, Letterboxed, NTSC
- Language: English, Spanish, French
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
- Number of discs: 1
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
- Release Date: May 20 2003
- Run Time: 93 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 71 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00004R99S
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,611 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 21.84 shipping
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
An outrageous odyssey of fun, fantasy, and adventure unfolds in the hilarious hit film HERCULES, Disney's 35th animated triumph "brimming with comic surprise!" (Entertainment Weekly) Taken from the gods as a newborn, adopted on earth, Hercules becomes an awkward teenage pillar of strength. Trying to fit in, he discovers his dad is Zeus and home is Mount Olympus -- if he can move from "zero" to true hero! Hercules teams with babyhood pal Pegasus, the flying stallion, and Phil -- a feisty personal trainer -- for the mission. But it's no easy task as he must match wits with Grecian beauty Meg and a comical hothead named Hades. With the help of Pain and Panic, Hades plans to rule the Universe with only Hercules standing in his way! With a bold animation style, colossal voice cast, and spectacular music, HERCULES is unmatched in strength -- delivering something for everyone with "pinwheeling, knockabout fun!"
"The Making Of Hercules" Featurette
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It Teaches Girls What the Qualities of Male Loyalty, Patience, and Courageous Deeds can Accomplish in a Girl's Life, and What to Look for In A Serious Man, and It Teaches Boys What Real Love and Devotion towards A Girl of His Heart Should Really Be "By his Actions for Her", Rather Than "By His Words to Her".
I Don't Rate Anything In Life As Perfect, As Everything In The Universe Is Eternal And Continuously Changing.......
.....But This One Gets a 9 Out of 10 from a Very Ethical, Moral, Serious and Very Analytical Scientist of Spartan Warrior Origin.
"One Word Frees Us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is LOVE."
Sophocles (c.496-406 BC)
"And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation".
Khalil Gibran (1883-1931)
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews