Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, and Literary Agents 2013: Who They Are! What They Want! How to Win Them Over! Paperback – May 9 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeff Herman is one of the world's most successful literary agents, having represented such bestselling authors as Ken Fisher, Jack Canfield, and Mark Victor Hansen. He has personally brought hundreds of writers into publication and helped launch thousands of careers. A frequent speaker at conferences and seminars, he lives in Stockbridge, MA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Directories
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Book Industry