|Manufacturer reference||2g ointment|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Herstat® is indicated for use by adults. Safety and efficacy has not been tested with children or with pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. May irritate skin; test before use. Discontinue if rash appears. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if allergic to bee products, poplar trees, balsam of Peru or if symptoms persist or worsen.|
|Material composition||Contains Purified Proplis Extract ACF|
|Best uses||Cold sore treatment|
|Item Weight||2 g|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 1.2 x 7.5 cm|
Herstat Cold Sore 2g Ointment
- ✅ STOP COLD SORES WITH HERSTAT - Herstat harnesses the natural restorative properties of propolis to help soothe the symptoms of a cold sore and speed up recovery time.
- ✅ FASTER HEALING - Our cold sore treatment helps speed healing whilst providing relief from symptoms such as pain, redness and dry skin, by creating a barrier that retains moisture, softening the aggravated area, and preventing the lesion from becoming contaminated.
- ✅ APPLY AT ANY STAGE OF AN OUTBREAK - By applying Herstat ointment directly to the skin - either at the early stages when tingling and burning sensations start, when blisters have appeared or when they have broken into ulcers, or when the scabbing and crusting process has begun - Herstat can reduce the duration and symptoms of cold sores.
- ✅ 100% NATURAL HIGH QUALITY PROPOLIS - Propolis is a natural substance that is collected from beehives. The propolis used by Herstat comes from a well-defined area of Canada - this particular resin-type material has been specifically extracted and purified, and undergoes rigorous cleaning and quality checks before it can be certified under the unique registered name of Propolis ACF.
- ✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are so confident that Herstat is the best available topical treatment for cold sores, that we will refund your money if you find that Herstat is not the best product you've tried.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Herstat is a 'topical' cold sore ointment, which means it will work when placed in direct contact with the affected skin. This will help to retain moisture and soften your cold sore, which is proven to accelerate healing. The ointment will also reduce inflammation and relieve pain - what more could you ask for from a little tube? This 100% natural substance has a rich history that extends back to ancient times. Added to Herstat cold sore treatment to act as a preservative, you may find yourself experiencing the propolis benefits which have been documented for centuries. Regenerates - Anyone who suffers from a cold sore outbreak will know that the redness and scabbing they cause can be really embarrassing when going about day-to-day life. Our solution? Banish the blemish fast by applying Herstat. The active compounds in propolis help damaged skin tissue to heal and this speeds up recovery time. Gentle on your skin - The pain relieving capabilities of propolis are well documented. That's why it is used in a range of alternative treatments for ailments such as for sore throats and in nasal sprays. Reducing inflammation - When used on a cold sore propolis aids pain relief by reducing inflammation, and the petrolatum helps to keep the area moisturised, while not feeling sticky. It's an added bonus that Herstat cold sore cream smells great and won't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Herstat® is indicated for use by adults. Safety and efficacy has not been tested with children or with pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. May irritate skin; test before use. Discontinue if rash appears. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if allergic to bee products, poplar trees, balsam of Peru or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Clinically proven to speed healing and relieve pain from cold sores. Adult dose: Apply topically 4-6 times daily; start treatment anytime. Warnings: May irritate skin; test before use. Discontinue use if rash appears. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if allergic to bee products, poplar trees, balsam of Peru or if symptoms persist or worsen. Contraindications: Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Medicinal ingredient: Standardized Cdn Propolis ACF®. Qty per dose: 30 mg/g ointment (3%). Qty crude equivalent: 100 mg/g ointment. Ratio 3.3:1. Source material: crude propolis from the beehive of the honey bee (Apis Mellifera L.) (Apidae). Non-medicinal ingredients: White Petrolatum, Heavy Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Ethanol. Store below 25°C Distributed by 323 MicroCare Inc., Kitchener, ON under licence from Lisoma Canada Ltd., Winnipeg, MB ® Registered Trademarks Lisoma Int’l Ltd, UK
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
what I do have to say tho is that the shipping was shockingly fast... I ordered this on Friday afternoon and it wasn’t supposed to be delivered until Monday, but woke up on Saturday with it at my front door, so yay for being on top of things!