- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books (May 2 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481471015
- ISBN-13: 978-1481471015
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #392,364 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hey, Boy Hardcover – May 2 2017
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The messages of patience, love, and loyalty continue to the end....Like a new old friend, it's sure to be a book worth revisiting." (New York Times Book Review June 18, 2017)
* "Strouse and Phelan perfectly complement each other in this meditation on the passage of time...The two channel Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree....Luminous." (Kirkus Reviews - starred review March 2017)
"A bittersweet story of love and loss, reconciliation and aging." (Booklist April 1, 2017)
About the Author
Benjamin Strouse, who grew up in New York City, found his first dog, Ralph, in Anchorage, Alaska. Benjamin has worked as a lawyer, producer, and musical theater composer, and lives in Maplewood, New Jersey, where he takes his current dog, Phil, his wife, and twin boys on as many adventures as possible. For more about Ben visit BenjaminStrouse.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com