- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
High Blood Pressure: Natural Self-help for Hypertension, including 60 recipes (Eat to Beat) Paperback – Sep 22 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Sarah Brewer is one of the UK’s most prolific and respected doctor columnists. She is also the author of several health titles, including The Complete Book of Men’s Health and High Blood Pressure for Thorsons.
Michelle Berriedale-Johnson is the author of the Everyday Wheat-Free Cookbook and the Allergy Free Cookbook. Her newsletter, The Inside Story, is distributed to over 100,000 nutritionists, nurses and health advisers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > High Blood Pressure
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health