- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 39.4 x 63.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 Kg
- Item model number: EL101-611
- ASIN: B002T3982W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #41,491 in Luggage & Bags (See Top 100 in Luggage & Bags)
High Sierra EL101-611 25-Inch Wheeled Upright El Series Luggage (Amazon/Tungsten)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Pack in your gear without packing on the pounds with High Sierra Sport's 25-Inch Wheeled Upright. At just 7.3 pounds, it's lightweight, high-density internal foam structure maintains its sleek shape no matter what's packed inside. With an expandable main compartment, equipped with a zippered mesh pocket for travel items and hold-down straps to keep clothing in its place, and two front pockets to keep tickets and magazines within reach. And with 4,028 cubic inches of space, space is never at a premium.
- Only 7.3 pounds!
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
- Main compartment, with book-style opening, has a large mesh pocket and interior clothing hold-down straps.
- Main compartment expands 2" for additional packing capacity.
- Upper front pocket holds airline tickets or travel necessities.
- Lower front pocket holds magazines and small travel gear.
- Tow-strap for attaching an extra bag.
- Custom ID holder hides-away in the upper front pocket.
- Recessed, telescoping lightweight aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
- Inline skate-style wheels, are inset in protective corner-mounted housings.
- Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
- Durable corner guards protect against abrasion.
- Reflective piping for added safety.
- Size: 25.0" x 15.5" x 10.50"
- Capacity: 4028 cubic inches
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Materials: Grid-Weave Duralite,« Mini-Weave
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Actually my 3rd bag (not shown) is the 22-inch HS Elevate that also helped me cheat the airlines out of weight fees.
The 25-inchers shown, plus the backpack, were bought well after the Samsonite acquisition in July 2012, so it appears that the "light-weight" brand will stick around.
I found the 25-inch to be the largest size that will fit standing up, tucked into the luggage area on european trains.