Higher Education in the World 4: Higher Education's Commitment to Sustainability: from Understanding to Action Paperback – Dec 20 2011
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
THE GLOBAL UNIVERSITY NETWORK FOR INNOVATION (GUNI) is composed of Higher Education UNESCO Chairs and other institutions that are highly committed to innovation in higher education. It was set up by UNESCO, the United Nations University (UNU) and the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) Spain, which hosts the secretariat. GUNI works for the application of the decisions taken at the World Conference on Higher Education (WCHE, Paris 1998). Its mission is to contribute to the reinforcement of higher education worldwide, by putting into practice the decisions adopted at the WCHE, specifically improving quality in teaching, promoting innovation in higher education and strengthening the social commitment of universities.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Dance
- Books > Education & Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Yearbooks & Annuals
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Administration
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Dance