- Product Dimensions: 48.3 x 97.3 x 59.2 cm ; 8.62 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 Kg
- Item model number: AD-CHDL1-BKE
- ASIN: B00TTYVZNO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Highwood Lehigh Armless Dining Chair, Black
- Proudly and 100% Made in the USA from recycled plastic, , proprietary materials
- Pair with any highwood Dining Table for a dining collection that encompasses the best of modern and classic designs
- The chair has been load-tested and has a 500 pound weight capacity
- Durable, fade resistant material assembled with 304 grade stainless steel hardware means ultra-low maintenance - leave it outside year round
- Comes with manufacturer's 12-yr residential/2-yr commercial limited warranty. Some assembly is required and assembled set dimensions = 19"L x 38.3"H x 23.3"D (19lbs)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This Lehigh Armless Dining Chair has elegant and traditional lines that make a statement without overwhelming the space. Pair this Dining Chair with any highwood Dining Table for a classic, refined seating and dining area. Best of all, our material doesn’t absorb moisture and repels dirt and grime, making clean-up a breeze. Dining separates can also be purchased to expand your set further. Explore the entire highwood product line to coordinate other beautiful and durable products to enhance your outdoor living space. The chairs have been load-tested, per ASTM 1561-03 (2008) standard for Outdoor plastic furniture and have a 500 pound weight capacity. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide) and assembled dimensions = 19"L x 38.3"H x 23.3"D (19lbs).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You do have to do some assembly but it's super easy. Simply use the included bolts and included hex (Allen) wrench to bolt the six pieces together. The directions are easy to follow as long as you pay attention to which bolts go into which pre-drilled holes. It is possible to use a bolt that is too long when a shorter one is called for so read the directions or you may find yourself backing bolts out in an attempt to find the bolt that you should have used elsewhere.
The chair is heavy duty plastic and robust but very comfortable. It will not easily break and feels substantial and heavy. It doesn't really come across in the photo but this chair has a grain that really does make it look like wood. Anyone that looks close can certainly tell it's plastic but it's a good fake.
I gave it four stars rather than five only because the company sent me one chair with arms and one without arms even though I ordered two arm chairs. I kept both of them since it's hard to complain at $50 a chair plus I play guitar so it's kind of nice to have an armless chair. Still, it's not what I ordered.