- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The History of Corporate Finance: Developments of Anglo-American Securities Markets, Financial Practices, Theories and Laws Hardcover – Nov 15 2003
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This six-volume set contains a treasure trove of valuable documents ... every professor at every major research university should make certain that their library acquires these six volumes, irrespective of the cost. These documents will prove valuable to scholars with an interest in the history of financial services and the advancement of capitalistic systems for decades to come - nay, for centuries and beyond.' Enterprise and Society
About the Author
Robert E Wright is at the Stern School of Business, New York University. He is Editor of History of Corporate Finance (Pickering & Chatto 2002) and author of titles including Financing American Economic Growth: The Philadelphia Story (forthcoming) and The Wealth of Nations Rediscovered: Integration and Expansion in American Financial Markets, 1780-1850 (2002) Richard Sylla is at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and is the author of History of Interest Rates (1991)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Public Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Public Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy